"Remember To Breathe"
Now more than ever people need hope, vision, compassion, authenticity, peace, intangible prosperity like “more joy” and abundance. I call this Soul Wealth! It appears on the surface that the world is the polar opposite and daily we are bombarded by turmoil, chaos and unbelievable displays of disunity. There is a collective and perpetual grief of “life as we’ve known it” permeating the atmosphere. Simultaneously there is a rising of resilience, determination and commitment to be part of the change we all want to see.
Life happens to us all! The most important thing to remember when going through shifts, changes and transitions is to BREATHE! There is no right or wrong way to grieve when we experience loss or transition. There are however, stages of grief.
The stages are (source: Recover-From-Grief.com)
- Shock and Denial ~ Numb disbelief that this is happening and shock provides temporary emotional protection.
- Pain and Guilt ~ As shock wears off you experience unbelievable pain, internal chaos, vulnerability. FEEL IT FULLY!
- Anger and Bargaining ~ Try to avoid lashing out at others so limit access to you during this time.
- Depression, Reflection and Loneliness ~ This is NORMAL as you begin to realize the magnitude of the loss.
- The Upward Turn ~ Things are slowly returning to normal & getting organized again. Take as much time as you need.
- Reconstruction and working through to a new normal ~ In this phase you're starting to feel like yourself again.
- Acceptance and Hope ~ Eventually you experience genuine joy and can reflect on your loss without breaking down. In this phase you actually start planning for and looking forward to your future.
In addition to taking consistent deep breaths it is crucial to listen to your body, practice radical self-care by nurturing your soul, trust your instincts and do what I call "sit in the lotus" (which means be still and be quiet) for a few moments each day.
The last few weeks have been intense and filled with MAJOR changes for our country. BREATHE! Life happens and when it does we must remember to BREATHE! Slow down. Feel your emotions. Cry. Laugh. Talk to someone you trust. Drink plenty of water. Sleep at least 6-8 hours nightly. Diffuse essential oils in your home to create a sacred space of wellness. Take warm baths. Get a massage. Go for a walk. Exercise. Dance. Journal. Pray. Spend time with those who nurture your soul.
Live your best life now. Without a vision you stay stuck, complacent, complaining & unable to live in your creative power of perpetual manifestation. Make sure your words are in alignment with your actions consistently. In other words be trustworthy. To everything there is a season ~ to laugh, to cry, to live, to die, to grieve, to dance, etc. Money, wealth, time freedom and living your dreams out loud are important. We are all here to experience Soul Wealth. However, your sales and income goals, corporate achievements, material gain, desire for fame mean NOTHING if your soul is broken!
While you're chasing your goals be sure to deal with the holes in your heart and by all means remember to breathe. Whatever you do ~ don't shrink, don't silence your voice, don't Stay woke, aware and conscious. Stay connected. Make mindfulness part of your daily practice. The important thing to remember is that everything ALWAYS works out just the way it is supposed to work. In the meantime, REMEMBER TO BREATHE.