What I Wish to Add to the Article
- You asked what my future held regarding photography.
- Regarding my fine art male nudes, it is very important for me to state that I feel like a sculptor when I photograph my nudes. I stated in the interview that I work with light and shadows when taking my photos. The lights and shadows catch the muscular curvature on the male form and I use my camera to catch the beautiful shapes that are created. A Sculptor does similar. He/she carves the muscles of the statues using a chisel and hammer. I use my camera as a chisel and hammer to carve those muscles.
- Fashion projects/collaborations coming up:
- Shooting in the pit at PhillyFashionWeek on Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Shooting the boutique opening and Spring/Summer collection for International Designer Clavon Leonard, Clavons Wear in New York on October 1, 2017 (He has been in British Vogue and British GQ. He has also showed his collection in Dubai, Australia and Pure London.)
- I will be shooting a fashion Look Book in collaboration with Clavon Leonard, sock designer Andreas Schneider, Evoke Socks, and Deb Schneider, KF Media Group. This will take place on September 30, 2017.
- I currently live in Silver Spring, MD with my husband, Ryan Wilson and my son, Patrick Jefferson-Wilson (You may want to include this information about me in # 4.)